In this article, we will cover up some of the important opinion essay questions asked in the IELTS exam.
Importance of IELTS exam.
The IELTS is the most popular English-language test for postsecondary learning and studying in foreign countries. It is a worldwide language test. IELTS is trusted by many organizations worldwide, so you can be certain that when you take the test, it will be accepted by higher education institutions, companies, and all the organizations around. It is taken by the governments of all the foreign countries and the United Kingdom to evaluate immigration applications.
Tricks for answering the opinion essay questions in the IELTS exam.
• You can discuss the issue using a single major thought that supports the specified topic rather than a series of ideas.
• Allow yourself a minimum of 5 minutes before commencing to compose the opinion essay to create a lesson plan of your thoughts.
• It is essential that you express your opinion throughout the essay and not just at the end.
• You must ensure that the paper you write is complete and has all of the required elements.
• You must maintain a single point of view. Do not sort of agreeing and disagree at the same time. It will almost certainly result in a grade reduction.
Alt caption: Outline of an answer to an opinion essay question.
Let’s get to know about some important opinion essay questions for IELTS :
- Students learn more from their educators in schools and colleges than from other sources such as websites, museums, and television. What is your opinion on this?
- The cost of university education has risen dramatically in recent years. Some argue that university costs should be reduced, particularly for less affluent students or those who come from rural areas. How much do you take issue with this assertion?
- Some people believe that politicians should insist on preserving the historic appearance of historical buildings that are being renovated or redeveloped. What percentage of the time do you agree with or reject the notion?
- Some people argue that global trade and connection with other governments is a good thing, while others believe that it is bad for countries and that they would lose their individuality. What is your opinion of this assertion? Give examples.
- Many people argue that rather than teaching children to be autonomous people, schools teach them to be decent humans and workers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Explain with your own opinion.
- When someone moves to a new country, they should adhere to the local cultures and beliefs. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Because it is difficult to aid everyone on the globe, administrations should concentrate their efforts on citizens in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Thank you for spending time reading this content. We hope the opinion essay questions for the IELTS exam will be of great use to you. Drop us a line if you found this article to be helpful. Spread it with anyone else who might benefit from it in their education.